This work was supported by grants from the Medical Research Council of Canada and the National Cancer Institute of Canada.
Thymic Hormone-Induced Accelerated Development of Antibody Responsiveness to Sheep Red Blood Cells in the Newborn Mouse*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 107–110, April 1982
How to Cite
TEODORCZYK-INJEYAN, J., POTWOROWSKI, E.F., BIANKI, S. and FALK, R.E. (1982), Thymic Hormone-Induced Accelerated Development of Antibody Responsiveness to Sheep Red Blood Cells in the Newborn Mouse. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2: 107–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1982.tb00096.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted October 6, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!