Correlation Between Regional Specificity of Antisperm Antibodies to the Spermatozoan Surface and Complement-Mediated Sperm Immobilization
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 222–224, August 1982
How to Cite
BRONSON, R.A., COOPER, G.W. and ROSENFELD, D.L. (1982), Correlation Between Regional Specificity of Antisperm Antibodies to the Spermatozoan Surface and Complement-Mediated Sperm Immobilization. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2: 222–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1982.tb00170.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted February 9, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!