This work was supported in part through financial support received from the Medical Research Council (Middlesex Hospital Medical School) and the Cancer Research Campaign (MEC and NAM).
Sequential Studies of Circulating Immune Complexes in Gynecological Malignancies*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 265–269, October 1982
How to Cite
POULTON, T. A., CROWTHER, M. E., NINEHAM, L. J., MOONEY, N. A. and HAY, F. C. (1982), Sequential Studies of Circulating Immune Complexes in Gynecological Malignancies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2: 265–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1982.tb00180.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted March 8, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.