Publication no. 584 from the Department of Basic and Clinical Immunology and Microbiology, Medical University of South Carolina. This work was supported in part by USPHS grants CA-27062 and AI-15371. Dr. R.M. Galbraith was a recipient of USPHS RCDA CA-00611 Dr. Kantor was supported in part by USPHS grant IF32 CA-06933.
Inhibition of Lymphocyte Activation by Antisera to Embryonic Antigens Shared With Human Placental Trophoblast*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 114–118, April-May 1983
How to Cite
KANTOR, R. R.S., GALBRAITH, R. M., EMERSON, D. L. and GALBRAITH, G. M.P. (1983), Inhibition of Lymphocyte Activation by Antisera to Embryonic Antigens Shared With Human Placental Trophoblast. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 3: 114–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1983.tb00228.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted October 21, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.