Individual Specificity of Blocking Antibodies in Molar and Normal Term Placenta-Bound IgG
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 119–123, April-May 1983
How to Cite
HANAOKA, J.-I. and TAKEUCHI, S. (1983), Individual Specificity of Blocking Antibodies in Molar and Normal Term Placenta-Bound IgG. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 3: 119–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1983.tb00229.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted October 28, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.