This work was supported by Project no. 12–00084 of the Danish Medical Research Council.
An Animal Model for the Study of the Function of Pregnancy-Specific Beta1 Glycoprotein and Pregnancy Zone Protein: A Review*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 124–126, April-May 1983
How to Cite
HAU, J., SVENDSEN, P., CHEMNITZ, J., TEISNER, B. and WESTERGAARD, J.G. (1983), An Animal Model for the Study of the Function of Pregnancy-Specific Beta1 Glycoprotein and Pregnancy Zone Protein: A Review. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 3: 124–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1983.tb00230.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted October 28, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.