This work was supported in part by grants R01 HD14587 and BRSG RR 5358 awarded by the Biomedical Research Support Grant Program. Division of the Research Resources, NIH; and by a Fellowship DGRST grant No. 813 ST/BF (France) to Dr. Brami. This work was presented at the Third Annual International Symposium on the Immunology of Reproduction. Winston-Salem, North Carolina, June 24–26, 1982.
HLA-DR Antigen on Human Trophoblast*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 165–174, June 1983
How to Cite
BRAMI, C. J., SANYAL, M. K., DWYER, J. M., JOHNSON, C. C., KOHORN, E. I. and NAFTOLIN, F. (1983), HLA-DR Antigen on Human Trophoblast. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 3: 165–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1983.tb00240.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted November 11, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.