This work was supported by the Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientificas y Técnicas, Argentina. Dr. Pesoa and Dr. Pistoresi-Palencia are recipients of scholarships from the same organization.
Isolation of Rat Male Accessory Glands Autoantigens by Affinity Chromatography*
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 67–70, September 1983
How to Cite
PESOA, S. A., PISTORESI-PALENCIA, M. C., GALMARINI, M., VOTTERO-CIMA, E. and RIERA, C. M. (1983), Isolation of Rat Male Accessory Glands Autoantigens by Affinity Chromatography. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 4: 67–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1983.tb00255.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted January 27, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.