Habitual Abortion: Parental Sharing of HLA Antigens, Absence of Maternal Blocking Antibody, and Suppression of Maternal Lymphocytes
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 171–178, December 1983
How to Cite
UNANDER, A. M. and OLDING, L. B. (1983), Habitual Abortion: Parental Sharing of HLA Antigens, Absence of Maternal Blocking Antibody, and Suppression of Maternal Lymphocytes. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 4: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1983.tb00273.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted August 22, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.