Mechanisms of Fetal Demise in Pregnant Mice Immunized to Murine Alpha-Fetoprotein
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January-February 1984
How to Cite
MIZEJEWSKI, G. J. and VONNEGUT, M. (1984), Mechanisms of Fetal Demise in Pregnant Mice Immunized to Murine Alpha-Fetoprotein. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 5: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1984.tb00285.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted June 4, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.