The Mechanism of the Inhibitory Effect of Progesterone on Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity: I. Progesterone-Treated Lymphocytes Release a Substance Inhibiting Cytotoxicity and Prostaglandin Synthesis
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 15–18, September 1985
How to Cite
SZEKERES-BARTHO, J., KILAŔ, F., FALKAY, G., CSERNUS, V., TÖRÖK, A. and PACSA, A.S. (1985), The Mechanism of the Inhibitory Effect of Progesterone on Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity: I. Progesterone-Treated Lymphocytes Release a Substance Inhibiting Cytotoxicity and Prostaglandin Synthesis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology, 9: 15–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1985.tb00334.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted June 19, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.