Sandoz Research Institute, Sandoz, Inc. Rt. 10, East Hanover, NJ 07936 and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
Characterization and Relative Orientation of Epitopes for Monoclonal Antibodies and Antisera to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 48–54, June 1985
How to Cite
EHRLICH, P. H., MOUSTAFA, Z. A., KRICHEVSKY, A., BIRKEN, S., ARMSTRONG, E. G. and CANFIELD, R. E. (1985), Characterization and Relative Orientation of Epitopes for Monoclonal Antibodies and Antisera to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology, 8: 48–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1985.tb00349.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted March 20, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.