Prostaglandin E2 and Plasminogen Activators in Human Milk and Their Secretion by Milk Macrophages
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 6–10, May 1986
How to Cite
DEIST, F. L., DE SAINT-BASILE, G., ANGELES-CANO, E. and GRISCELLI, C. (1986), Prostaglandin E2 and Plasminogen Activators in Human Milk and Their Secretion by Milk Macrophages. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology, 11: 6–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1986.tb00020.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted February 13, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.