Antisperm Antibodies and Circulating Immune Complexes of Vasectomized Men With and Without Coronary Events
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 38–44, October 1986
How to Cite
ALEXANDER, N. J., FULGHAM, D. L., PLUNKETT, E. R. and WITKIN, S. S. (1986), Antisperm Antibodies and Circulating Immune Complexes of Vasectomized Men With and Without Coronary Events. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology, 12: 38–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1986.tb00060.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted July 8, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.