Investigation of the Expression of Amnion Antigens by Spiral Arteries in Human Utero-Placental Tissues
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 79–83, July 1987
How to Cite
BULMER, J.N., WELLS, M., LUNNY, D.P., YEH, C.-J. and HSI, B.-L. (1987), Investigation of the Expression of Amnion Antigens by Spiral Arteries in Human Utero-Placental Tissues. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology, 14: 79–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1987.tb00124.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted April 3, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.