Effect of Bovine Virus Diarrhoea Virus on Pregnancy in the Ewe Monitored by Ultrasound Scanning and Levels of 15-Keto-13,14-Dihydro-PGF2α and Progesterone
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 91–98, July 1987
How to Cite
CARLSSON, U., FREDRIKSSON, G., KINDAHL, H. and ALENIUS, S. (1987), Effect of Bovine Virus Diarrhoea Virus on Pregnancy in the Ewe Monitored by Ultrasound Scanning and Levels of 15-Keto-13,14-Dihydro-PGF2α and Progesterone. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology, 14: 91–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1987.tb00126.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted April 16, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.