Neutral-Red Uptake and Expression of Monocytic Antigens in Amniotic-Fluid Mononuclear Phagocytes: Evaluation of a Novel Approach for Prenatal Diagnosis of Neural-Tube Defects
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 81–86, November 1988
How to Cite
POLGÁR, K., ÁBEL, G., SIPKA, S. and PAPP, Z. (1988), Neutral-Red Uptake and Expression of Monocytic Antigens in Amniotic-Fluid Mononuclear Phagocytes: Evaluation of a Novel Approach for Prenatal Diagnosis of Neural-Tube Defects. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology and Microbiology, 18: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1988.tb00240.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted May 17, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.