Impaired Susceptibility of Human Trophoblast to MHC Nonrestricted Killer Cells: Implication in the Maternal-Fetal Relationship
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 108–113, March 1989
How to Cite
SAJI, F., KAMEDA, T., KOYAMA, M., MATSUZAKI, N., NEGORO, T. and TANIZAWA, O. (1989), Impaired Susceptibility of Human Trophoblast to MHC Nonrestricted Killer Cells: Implication in the Maternal-Fetal Relationship. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 19: 108–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1989.tb00557.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted January 27, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.