Alajos Berczi is on leave from Department of Biophysics, Biological Research Center, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Szeged, Hungary.
Recent Advances in Cancer Research: Drug Targeting Without the Use of Monoclonal Antibodies
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 21, Issue 3-4, pages 151–154, November-December 1989
How to Cite
FAULK, W. P., HARATS, H., McINTYRE, J. A., BERCZI, A., SUN, I. L. and CRANE, F. L. (1989), Recent Advances in Cancer Research: Drug Targeting Without the Use of Monoclonal Antibodies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 21: 151–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1989.tb01021.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted October 3, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.