Trophoblast Immunity in Human Pregnancy Defined by Antiidiotype
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 181–184, May 1991
How to Cite
TORRY, D. S., FAULK, W. P. and MCINTYRE, J. A. (1991), Trophoblast Immunity in Human Pregnancy Defined by Antiidiotype. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 25: 181–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1991.tb01091.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Received January 15, 1991; accepted June 13, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.