Condition Specific Antepartum Testing: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Associated Serologic Abnormalities
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 28, Issue 3-4, pages 159–163, October-December 1992
How to Cite
ADAMS, D., DRUZIN, M. L., EDERSHEIM, T., BOND, A. and KOGUT, E. (1992), Condition Specific Antepartum Testing: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Associated Serologic Abnormalities. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 28: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1992.tb00781.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted August 4, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.