Zhu Xun is now at the Department of Immunology, Norman Bethune University of Medical Science, Changchun, China.
Interspecies-specific Ovarian Autoantigens Involved in Neonatal Thymectomy-induced Murine Autoimmune Oophoritis
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 211–218, May 1993
How to Cite
XUN, Z., MARUYAMA, H., UEDA, M., FUKUMOTO, M. and MASUDA, T. (1993), Interspecies-specific Ovarian Autoantigens Involved in Neonatal Thymectomy-induced Murine Autoimmune Oophoritis. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 29: 211–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1993.tb00589.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted April 30, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.