Serum Soluble Interleukin-2 Receptor α Levels in Patients With Gynecologic Cancers: Early Effect of Surgery
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 30, Issue 2-3, pages 202–206, September-October 1993
How to Cite
BARTON, D. P.J., BLANCHARD, D. K., MICHELINI-NORRIS, B., ROBERTS, W. S., HOFFMAN, M. S., FIORICA, J. V., NICOSIA, S. V., CAVANAGH, D. and DJEU, J. Y. (1993), Serum Soluble Interleukin-2 Receptor α Levels in Patients With Gynecologic Cancers: Early Effect of Surgery. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 30: 202–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1993.tb00621.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted July 28, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.