Immunoneutralization of Heterodimeric FSH Using FSH Beta Subunit as the Immunogen
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 48–55, January 1993
How to Cite
BUTTERSTEIN, G.M., SACHAR, D. and DIAS, J.A. (1993), Immunoneutralization of Heterodimeric FSH Using FSH Beta Subunit as the Immunogen. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 29: 48–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1993.tb00837.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted October 9, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.