Present address: Tetsuo Maruyama, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kobe Kaisei Hospital, Kobe
The Influence of Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment on Maternal Immunity in Women With Unexplained Recurrent Miscarriage
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 7–18, January 1994
How to Cite
Maruyama, T., Makino, T., Iwasaki, K.-i., Sugi, T., Saito, S., Umeuchi, M., Ozawa, N., Matsubayashi, H. and Nozawa, S. (1994), The Influence of Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment on Maternal Immunity in Women With Unexplained Recurrent Miscarriage. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 31: 7–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1994.tb00841.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted August 23, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.