Age, Environment, and Lymphocyte Immunization Influence the Spontaneous Resorption Rate in the CBA/J × DBA/2J Mouse Model
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 1994
How to Cite
Ho, H.-N., Chen, S.-U., Yang, Y.-S., Huang, S.-C., Lee, T.-Y. and Gill, T. J. (1994), Age, Environment, and Lymphocyte Immunization Influence the Spontaneous Resorption Rate in the CBA/J × DBA/2J Mouse Model. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 31: 47–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1994.tb00846.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted June 22, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.