Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist (IL-1ra) Production by Human Amnion, Chorion, and Decidua
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 1–7, August 1994
How to Cite
Fidel, P.L., Romero, R., Ramirez, M., Cutright, J., Edwin, S.S., Lamarche, S., Cotton, D.B. and Mitchell, M.D. (1994), Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist (IL-1ra) Production by Human Amnion, Chorion, and Decidua. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 32: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1994.tb00872.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted November 2, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!