Sankt Ulrich Platz 2/3, Vienna, Austria.
Alloimmunization Against Well Defined Polymorphic Major Histocompatibility or Class I MHC Transfected L Cells Antigens Can Prevent Poly IC Induced Fetal Death in Mice
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 200–211, February 1995
How to Cite
MENU, E., CHAOUAT, G., KINSKY, R., DELAGE, G., KAPOVIC, M., THANG, M.N., JAULIN, C., KOURILSKY, P. and WEGMANN, T. G. (1995), Alloimmunization Against Well Defined Polymorphic Major Histocompatibility or Class I MHC Transfected L Cells Antigens Can Prevent Poly IC Induced Fetal Death in Mice. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 33: 200–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1995.tb00885.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted March 24, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.