This work is dedicated to our friend and colleague Olaf Heine, MD, who died on December 5, 1993.
Diagnostic and Prognostic Significance of Anticardiolipin Antibodies in Patients With Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 228–233, March 1995
How to Cite
MELK, A., MUELLER-ECKHARDT, G., POLTEN, B., LATTERMANN, A., HEINE, O. and HOFFMANN, O. (1995), Diagnostic and Prognostic Significance of Anticardiolipin Antibodies in Patients With Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 33: 228–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1995.tb00889.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted August 22, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!