A Monoclonal Antibody to an Early Pregnancy Factor-Induced Suppressor Factor (EPF-S1) Disrupts Implantation in Mice
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 259–266, March 1995
How to Cite
ATHANASAS-PLATSIS, S., HOSKIN, M. J., ROLFE, B. E., CAVANAGH, A. C. and MORTON, H. (1995), A Monoclonal Antibody to an Early Pregnancy Factor-Induced Suppressor Factor (EPF-S1) Disrupts Implantation in Mice. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 33: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1995.tb00893.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted June 29, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.