Normal Uterine Cervix: Characterization of Isolated Lymphocyte Phenotypes and Immunoglobulin Secretion
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 241–247, October 1995
How to Cite
CROWLEY-NOWICK, P. A., BELL, M., EDWARDS, R. P., MCCALLISTER, D., GORE, H., KANBOUR-SHAKIR, A., MESTECKY, J. and PARTRIDGE, E. E. (1995), Normal Uterine Cervix: Characterization of Isolated Lymphocyte Phenotypes and Immunoglobulin Secretion. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 34: 241–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1995.tb00948.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted May 17, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.