Interleukin-1β (IL-1β) Is Increased in the Follicular Fluids of Patients With Premature Luteinization
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 356–362, December 1995
How to Cite
CHEN, H.-F., HO, G.-N., CHEN, S.-U., CHAO, K.-H., LIN, H.-R., HUANG, S.-C., LEE, T.-Y. and YANG, Y.-S. (1995), Interleukin-1β (IL-1β) Is Increased in the Follicular Fluids of Patients With Premature Luteinization. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 34: 356–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1995.tb00964.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted February 10, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.