Effects of Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist (GnRHa) and Ovariectomy on Leukocyte Subpopulations in Rats With Autotransplanted Endometrium
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 40–48, July 1996
How to Cite
Matsubayashi, H., Iwasaki, K.-I., Maruyama, T., Ozawa, N., Nemoto, T., Iwasaki, S., Sun, W.-S., Nakazawa, K., Nozawa, S. and Makino, T. (1996), Effects of Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist (GnRHa) and Ovariectomy on Leukocyte Subpopulations in Rats With Autotransplanted Endometrium. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 36: 40–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1996.tb00137.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted December 13, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.