Elevated Peripheral Blood Natural Killer Cells Are Effectively Downregulated by Immunoglobulin G Infusion in Women With Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 363–369, April 1996
How to Cite
Kwak, J.Y.H., Kwak, F.M.Y., Ainbinder, S.W., Ruiz, A.M. and Beer, A.E. (1996), Elevated Peripheral Blood Natural Killer Cells Are Effectively Downregulated by Immunoglobulin G Infusion in Women With Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 35: 363–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1996.tb00495.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted September 29, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.