A Clinical Trial for the Treatment of Antiphospholipid Antibody-Associated Recurrent Pregnancy Loss With Lower Dose Heparin and Aspirin
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 402–407, April 1996
How to Cite
Kutteh, W. H. and Ermel, L. D. (1996), A Clinical Trial for the Treatment of Antiphospholipid Antibody-Associated Recurrent Pregnancy Loss With Lower Dose Heparin and Aspirin. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 35: 402–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1996.tb00501.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted August 2, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!