The Role of Trophoblast Interferons in the Maintenance of Early Pregnancy in Ruminants
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 137–143, January 1997
How to Cite
Godkin, J. D., Smith, S. E., Johnson, R. D. and Doré, J. J.E. (1997), The Role of Trophoblast Interferons in the Maintenance of Early Pregnancy in Ruminants. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 37: 137–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00202.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted July 29, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.