Amnion Epithelial Cells, in Contrast to Trophoblast Cells, Express All Classical HLA Class I Molecules Together With HLA-G
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 161–171, February 1997
How to Cite
Hammer, A., Hutter, H., Blaschitz, A., Mahnert, W., Hartmann, M., Uchanska-Ziegler, B., Ziegler, A. and Dohr, G. (1997), Amnion Epithelial Cells, in Contrast to Trophoblast Cells, Express All Classical HLA Class I Molecules Together With HLA-G. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 37: 161–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00208.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted July 29, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.