Interleukin-10 in Preovulatory Follicular Fluid of Patients Undergoing In-Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 187–190, February 1997
How to Cite
Geva, E., Lessing, J. B., Lerner-Geva, L., Azem, F., Yovel, I., Ben-Yosef, D., Barkai, U. and Amit, A. (1997), Interleukin-10 in Preovulatory Follicular Fluid of Patients Undergoing In-Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 37: 187–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00211.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted August 5, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.