Human Decidua-Associated Protein (hDP) 200 Identified as a Monoclonal Rheumatoid Factor Is Not an Acute Phase Reactant
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 195–198, February 1997
How to Cite
Halperin, R., Schneider, D., Maymon, R., Bukovsky, I. and Hadas, E. (1997), Human Decidua-Associated Protein (hDP) 200 Identified as a Monoclonal Rheumatoid Factor Is Not an Acute Phase Reactant. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 37: 195–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00213.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted September 12, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!