Increased Expression of Cell Surface Markers on Endometrial γδ T-Cell Receptor+ Intraepithelial Lymphocytes Induced by the Local Presence of the Sheep Conceptus
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 199–205, February 1997
How to Cite
Liu, W.-J., Gottshall, S. L. and Hansen, P. J. (1997), Increased Expression of Cell Surface Markers on Endometrial γδ T-Cell Receptor+ Intraepithelial Lymphocytes Induced by the Local Presence of the Sheep Conceptus. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 37: 199–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00214.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted July 24, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.