Uterine Natural Killer Cells Do Not Require Interleukin-2 for Their Differentiation or Maturation
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 463–470, June 1997
How to Cite
Croy, B. A., Guimond, M.-J., Luross, J., Hahnel, A., Wang, B. and van den Heuvel, M. (1997), Uterine Natural Killer Cells Do Not Require Interleukin-2 for Their Differentiation or Maturation. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 37: 463–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00261.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted October 15, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!