Murine T Cell Determination of Pregnancy Outcome: I. Effects of Strain, αβ T Cell Receptor, γδ T Cell Receptor, and γδ T Cell Subsets
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 492–502, June 1997
How to Cite
Arck, P. C., Ferrick, D. A., Steele-Norwood, D., Croitoru, K. and Clark, D. A. (1997), Murine T Cell Determination of Pregnancy Outcome: I. Effects of Strain, αβ T Cell Receptor, γδ T Cell Receptor, and γδ T Cell Subsets. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 37: 492–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00265.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted November 15, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.