Evidence that the Expression of Progesterone-Induced Blocking Factor by Maternal T-Lymphocytes Is Positively Correlated with Conception
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 6–8, July 1997
How to Cite
Check, J. H., Arwitz, M., Gross, J., Szekeres-Bartho, J. and Wu, C. H. (1997), Evidence that the Expression of Progesterone-Induced Blocking Factor by Maternal T-Lymphocytes Is Positively Correlated with Conception. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 38: 6–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00269.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted November 26, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.