Presence of HLA-G-Expressing Cells Modulates the Ability of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells to Release Cytokines
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 79–82, August 1997
How to Cite
Maejima, M., Fujii, T., Kozuma, S., Okai, T., Shibata, Y. and Taketani, Y. (1997), Presence of HLA-G-Expressing Cells Modulates the Ability of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells to Release Cytokines. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 38: 79–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00279.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted December 27, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!