TGF-β2 and PGE2 in Rabbit Blastocoelic Fluid Can Modulate GM-CSF Production by Human Lymphocytes
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 129–139, August 1997
How to Cite
Fortin, M., Ouellette, M.-J. and Lambert, R. D. (1997), TGF-β2 and PGE2 in Rabbit Blastocoelic Fluid Can Modulate GM-CSF Production by Human Lymphocytes. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 38: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1997.tb00287.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted January 13, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!