Anti-inflammatory Effects of Interleukin-4, Interleukin-10, and Transforming Growth Factor-β on Human Placental Cells In Vitro
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 319–325, November 1998
How to Cite
Goodwin, V.J., Sato, T.A., Mitchell, M.D. and Keelan, J.A. (1998), Anti-inflammatory Effects of Interleukin-4, Interleukin-10, and Transforming Growth Factor-β on Human Placental Cells In Vitro. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 40: 319–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00060.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- accepted April 28, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.