Granulocyte Macrophage-Colony Stimulating Factor Production by Autologous Endometrial Co-Culture Is Associated with Outcome for In Vitro Fertilization Patients with a History of Multiple Implantation Failures
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 377–381, November 1998
How to Cite
Spandorfer, S.D., Barmat, L.I., Liu, H.-C., Mele, C., Veeck, L. and Rosenwaks, Z. (1998), Granulocyte Macrophage-Colony Stimulating Factor Production by Autologous Endometrial Co-Culture Is Associated with Outcome for In Vitro Fertilization Patients with a History of Multiple Implantation Failures. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 40: 377–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00069.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- accepted July 8, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.