Prevention of Unexplained Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion Using Intravenous Immunoglobulin: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 82–88, February 1998
How to Cite
Stephenson, M. D., Dreher, K., Houlihan, E. and Wu, V. (1998), Prevention of Unexplained Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion Using Intravenous Immunoglobulin: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 39: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00339.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted July 25, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.