Neutralizing Antibodies and Complement-Mediated, Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (C'-ADE) of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection in Its Vertical Transmission
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 381–386, June 1998
How to Cite
Gras, G., Beyssen, V., Tranchot-Diallo, J., Dormont, D., Parnet-Mathieu, F., Lasfargues, G. and Courpotin, C. (1998), Neutralizing Antibodies and Complement-Mediated, Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (C'-ADE) of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection in Its Vertical Transmission. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 39: 381–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00373.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted January 16, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.