A Rational Basis for the Use of Combined Heparin/Aspirin and IVIG Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Recurrent IVF Failure Associated with Antiphospholipid Antibodies
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 391–394, June 1998
How to Cite
Sher, G., Zouves, C., Maassarani, G., Feinman, M., Matzner, W., Chong, P. and Ching, W. (1998), A Rational Basis for the Use of Combined Heparin/Aspirin and IVIG Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Recurrent IVF Failure Associated with Antiphospholipid Antibodies. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 39: 391–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0897.1998.tb00375.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted January 6, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!